Go to WooCommerce > Status > Logs. Choose a log from the drop-down labeled fatal-errors. log. Click View.
How do I enable WooCommerce logs?
WooCommerce has a built-in functionality of automated error logging. Logs can be accessed through: WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs. Select a file from a dropdown list. The one with the error log starts with fatal-errors.
Where can I find WordPress logs?
To review your error logs, navigate to your /wp-content/ folder in your File Manager. Locate the debug. log file. This file will contain all WordPress errors, warnings, and notices that were logged.
How do I get system status report in WooCommerce?
To view your System Status report:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Status.
- Troubleshoot using the info below, before opening a ticket at Woo Support.
- Select Get System Report and copy/paste it into your Support Request, if you’re still having issues.
How do I check error logs?
- Click on Start button and then click on Search Box.
- In this search box, type “Even Viewer“. …
- Click on “Windows Log “ in left pane and then double click on “Application” in right pane. …
- Here you’ll get three types of error logs: Informative, Warring and Failed errors logs.
What is WooCommerce debug?
Introduction to WooCommerce Shipping Debug Mode
WooCommerce has a feature which helps with that – it is called Debug Mode. … To improve performance WooCommerce will cache certain shipping rates, so if you change them they will not show up due to the cache.
How do I enable debug mode in WooCommerce?
Enabling the shipping debug mode
To turn on the shipping debug mode, head over to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Options page. The last option there gives you the option to enable or disable the shipping debug mode.
How do I enable WordPress logs?
How to Enable WordPress Logs to Track Website Errors (In 3 Steps)
- Step 1: Access Your Website’s Files. To activate your WordPress logs, you’ll need direct access to your site’s files. …
- Step 2: Edit Your wp-config. php File. …
- Step 3: Locate Your New WordPress Logs. Your WordPress logs are now ready to go.
Does WordPress have an activity log?
WordPress does not have activity logs out of the box. This means that in order to keep a log and monitor the events taking place on your site, you’ll need an activity log plugin.
Where can I find PHP logs?
Look for the entry Configuration File (php.
Find the Error handling and logging section of the php. ini file. Make sure that both display_errors = On, display_startup_errors = On and log_errors = On are present and uncommented. Check the value of error_log – this tells you the location of the file errors are logged to.
Where is WooCommerce status?
To download the WooCommerce system status, select the menu: WooCommerce → Status.
Should I clear WooCommerce transients?
Clearing out expired transients can also help to optimize your WordPress database and give you better performance. This can be helpful when you’re moving a staging site to a live WordPress hosting server.
What are WooCommerce transients?
Transients are a way of caching data for a set amount of time in WordPress. Unlike storing data in the object cache, transient data is stored only temporarily, with the expectation that it is updated periodically.
How do you check logs?
Click Start > Control Panel > System and Security > Administrative Tools. Double-click Event Viewer. Select the type of logs that you wish to review (ex: Windows Logs)
How do I check Web logs?
How to check your website access logs
- To review the source log files, select Metrics > Raw Access Logs.
- The Raw Access Logs allow you to see who has visited your website without displaying graphs, charts, or other graphics.
How do I view all logs in Linux?
Linux logs can be viewed with the command cd/var/log, then by typing the command ls to see the logs stored under this directory. One of the most important logs to view is the syslog, which logs everything but auth-related messages.