Select your preferred location from a drop-down. You need to set up Address Line 1 & 2, City, State, Country and Postcode. Set up the address details of your store. Next, in the General Options section, you can set your Selling Location.
How do I add a location in WooCommerce?
Navigate to WooCommerce > Shipping Locations. Under Manage Locations, select the country you would like to add a new location to.
What is shop base address in WooCommerce?
Shop base address tells the system to assume they are in the same location as your shop. No address gives them no location, so no taxes are calculated until they provide an address. Geolocate address verifies where their current location and calculate taxes accordingly.
How do I change my default billing address in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce: Turn Address Checkout Field Into Drop-down. WooCommerce: Hide Checkout Billing Fields if Virtual Product @ Cart. WooCommerce: Display Required Field Errors “Inline” @ Checkout. WooCommerce: Rename “State” Label @ Checkout.
How do I change shipping details in WooCommerce?
Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones. Hover over Zone Name, and the option to Edit and Delete appear. Select Edit, and a screen appears so you can change the name, regions or shipping methods. Save changes.
How do I change the location of my WordPress store?
- Upload the wp-store-locator folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create a Google API Key and set them on the settings page.
- Set the start point on the settings.
- Add your stores under ‘Store Locator’ -> Add Store.
How do I set up shipping in WooCommerce?
To register the shipping method, we need to add our shipping method in the array of the registered method by passing the name of our class. We can get access to that array and send the modified array back using a WordPress filter that is defined inside the WooCommerce plugin.
How do I change my email address in WooCommerce?
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings.
- Click on the Email tab.
- Next click on the New order link.
- Change the email in the Recipient(s) option to the clients email.
- Click Save changes.
- Also in the Email Options change the email in the “From” Email Address box to the clients email as well.
How do I enable shipping address in WooCommerce?
Shipping address option missing in WooCommerce checkout. How do I enable it?
- Navigate to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Add Shipping Zone.
- Enter a Zone Name (e.g “USA”) and choose a Zone Region (e.g “United States”)
- Click Add Shipping Method, choose Flat Rate, then click Add Shipping Method.
How do I change my billing address and shipping address in WooCommerce?
In WooCommerce->Settings->Shipping Tab, find shipping options and make sure the Shipping Destination is set to ‘Default to customer billing address’ or ‘Default to customer shipping address’. If it is set to ‘Force shipping to the customer billing address’, the shipping fields will not be displayed.
How do I turn off shipping address in WooCommerce?
How to Remove / Disable Billing Address Fields
- In WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click the Shipping tab.
- Click ‘Shipping options’
- Select ‘Force shipping to customer billing address’ for ‘Shipping destination’ and save.