To do this, go to Appearance → Customize → WooCommerce → Product Catalog. Change the ‘Shop page display’ option to ‘Show categories & products’. This will list all your categories in a grid layout at the top of the WooCommerce shop page, with a product table listing the products underneath.
Where is the shop page in WordPress?
Go to WordPress Admin Menu > WooCommerce > Settings and click on ProductsTab. On that tab you will see a sub tab link called General. Click on that sub tab to show the set of options to select the main shop page. Use the Shop Page option to select the page you just created in the previous step.
What is the WooCommerce shop page?
A shop page, as defined by WooCommerce, is “a placeholder for a post type archive for products”. Simply put, it’s the page where you display your products so it’s vital for the success of your business. Before going into how you can edit it, let’s have a look at why you should customize the WooCommerce shop page.
How do I change the shop page in WooCommerce?
Using the Storefront Blocks plugin, set your new page as your WooCommerce Shop Page by going to your website’s dashboard, then WooCommerce / Settings / Products. Once there, you’ll see an option to set your new page as the Default WooCommerce Shop Page. You’ll see a new option, ‘Custom Shop page redirect’.
How do I set the shop page as my homepage in WordPress?
Making the Shop Page Your Homepage
- In your WordPress dashboard, hover over ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Reading’.
- In the homepage display setting, switch to ‘A static page’ instead of ‘Your latest posts’.
- Click on the drop-down in front of ‘Homepage’ and select your shop page that you want to be listed as your homepage.
How do I add a page in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce: How To Re-install Missing Pages
- Go to Dashboard > WooCommerce > Status.
- Click on Tools tab from the top left area.
- Scroll down to “Create default WooCommerce pages”
- Click on Create Pages.