To enable/disable the sidebar for all the WooCommerce products and pages, navigate to Theme Options -> WooCommerce -> Enable Sidebar. Turn On or Off this option to have the sidebar enabled or disabled.
The WordPress missing sidebar is usually just the result of misplaced code. Sometimes it’s caused by a theme, plugin, or even an update error.
Go to Appearance > Widgets in the WordPress Administration Screens. Choose a Widget and either drag it to the sidebar where you wish it to appear, or click the widget, (select a destination sidebar if your theme has more than one) and click the Add Widget button.
How to enable the shop sidebar? The Shop Sidebar is an actual WordPress widgets area and it should show up as soon as it’s populated with at least one widget. Navigate to Appearance > Widgets and populate the Shop Sidebar widget area with a few widgets using drag-and-drop.
How to add a custom sidebar to WooCommerce Shop page
- Install and activate WooSidebars plugin.
- Once you have activated the plugin, you will be able to view “Widget Areas” menu-item under Appearance menu. Go to Appearance > Widget Areas.
- Click on “Add New” to add a new widget area.
This is normally due to BAD HTML in one of your post. This will help you find the articles where the issue takes place. You can then examine your code to find the error in the post. Hi, I have over 6,000 posts since the inception of my blog.
Why are my widgets not showing up in WordPress?
When the widgets are not showing in the dashboard, it means that you are not logged in to WP as an admin, therefore you do not have access. Also, there may be a problem with the plugin you are using. So, you would have to check your log-in info or deactivate the theme you are currently using.
To register a sidebar you can choose one of two options: register one sidebar with register_sidebar() or register many at once with register_sidebars() . The functions should be called from a function hooked into widgets_init and it takes a single array of parameters.
How do I activate side bar?
You can redisplay the side bar using either of the following methods:
- Use a gesture. Drag from the left hand side of the screen with two fingers.
- Use the side bar button. Tap the side bar button to show the side bar. You can drag the side bar button to another position on screen. Figure 4.2. Side Bar Button.
- Click a blank portion of the taskbar.
- Hold down the primary mouse button, and then drag the mouse pointer to the place on the screen where you want the taskbar. …
- After you move the mouse pointer to the position on your screen where you want the taskbar, release the mouse button.