We recommend using the Term Management Tools plugin. It makes it easy to bulk manage your tags and categories with a couple of clicks.
How do I bulk edit categories in WordPress?
All you need to do is select category A in the left drop down menu and category B in the right drop down menu. After that just hit the Bulk Move button and the plugin will transfer all posts from category A to category B. Similarly, you can also move posts between tags.
How do I bulk edit products in WordPress?
1) Default WooCommerce Bulk Product Editing
- a) Go to WP Dashboard > Products and check the products you want to edit. …
- b) Click on “Apply”. …
- a) Go to WP Dashboard > YITH > Bulk product editing and select your criteria for filtering products. …
- b) Your products now appear in an Excel-alike table.
How do I bulk edit categories in WooCommerce?
Then go to WooCommerce -> Bulk Edit Products.
- Step 1: Filter the products for applying bulk updates on categories. You can sort the required products to be edited using various filtering options here. …
- Step 2: Preview the filtered products. …
- Step 3: Bulk edit product categories. …
- Step 4: Schedule the bulk edit.
You can add categories and tags in WordPress when creating or editing a post. You’ll find them on the right-hand side under the ‘Document’ settings. You can also go to Posts » Categories and Posts » Tags to add new categories and tags.
How do I change categories in WordPress?
To edit or delete a category, go to My Site → Posts → Categories. Hover your mouse over any category name and the following options will appear: Edit: Change the name, parent category, and description of a category. Quick Edit: Quickly update the name of a category.
How do I bulk delete categories in WordPress?
- Go to Posts > Categories > Uncategorized.
- Click the “Screen Options” tab in the top right corner, then change “Number of items per page:” to 1000. ( …
- Now select all of the items on the page and click the “Bulk Actions” drop-down above the select all and select the “Edit” option.
- Hit Apply.
How do I edit a product on WordPress?
In your WordPress Dashboard choose Products. Select the product you want to edit or add a new product. In Product Data click the dropdown menu and select Variable Product.
How do I add bulk products to WooCommerce?
First-time and existing store owners using WooCommerce can use the CSV to add new products with one upload.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select Import at the top. …
- Select Choose File and the CSV you wish you use. …
- Continue. …
- Use dropdown menus on the right side to adjust fields or indicate ‘Do not import.
How do I bulk publish products in WooCommerce?
How to bulk publish pages in WordPress:
- Select all the pages, products or posts you wish to bulk publish.
- Select Edit from the dropdown list labelled Bulk Actions.
- Press the Apply button to the right and a Bulk Edit box will appear.
- Find the Status dropdown menu and select Published.
How do I select all products in WordPress?
When in your wp-admin, navigate to the WooCommerce Products page. From there, click on the Screen Options dropdown in the top-right corner of your screen. This WooCommerce specific Screen Options panel will have an option to set the number of products display per page.
How do I change product categories in WooCommerce?
Go to Dashboard > Products > Categories. On the right pane, you will find the list of all categories. Click on any category you want to edit and it will take you to Edit Product Category page. Scroll down to Thumbnail and click on Upload/Add Image to upload your category image.
How do I assign a product to a category in WooCommerce?
Bulk Assign Category to WooCommerce Products
- Put into focus the products to be placed to category.
- Navigate to ‘Categories’ tab of the lower grid displaying WooCommerce category tree.
- Check box for category, selected items will be associated with and press ‘Apply’ to confirm assign.
What is Akismet plugin?
Akismet is a service that filters spam from comments, trackbacks, and contact form messages. The filter works by combining information about spam captured on all participating sites, and then using those spam rules to block future spam. Akismet is offered by Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com.
How do I organize categories in WordPress?
WordPress – Arrange Categories
- Step (1) − Click on Posts → Category Order in WordPress. …
- Step (2) − In the following screen, you can see that the create categories section are not in order.
- Step (3) − Now, you can rearrange your categories by just dragging the categories as per your choice.
Blog categories and tags are a way of grouping related content so it is quick and easy for your intended audience to find them. Similar to the signs you see on roads and highways, categories and tags are linked labels that point you to where you need to go and ease and speed navigation.