Step 1: Log into your dashboard and go to Servers. Step 2: Navigate to www > application > Application Management > SSL Certificates. Step 3: Select Let’s Encrypt, then enter your email address and domain name. Click on Install Certificate.
How do I find my SSL certificate in WordPress?
Upon activation, you need to visit Settings » SSL page. The plugin will automatically detect your SSL certificate, and it will set up your WordPress site to use HTTPs.
Where do I put SSL certificate?
How to Install an SSL/TLS Certificate In Web Host Manager (WHM)
- Your server certificate. This is the certificate you received from the CA for your domain. …
- Your intermediate certificates. …
- Your private key. …
- Log in to WHM. …
- Enter Username/Password. …
- Go to your Homepage. …
- Click SSL/TLS. …
- Click Install an SSL Certificate on a Domain.
How do I enable SSL in WordPress?
Enabling your WordPress SSL
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- Roll your mouse over Settings in the navigation menu, then click General.
- In the WordPress Address (URL) field, enter your https address.
- Enter your https address in the Site Address (URL) field. …
- Click the Save Changes button on the bottom of the screen.
How do I add SSL to WordPress without plugins?
If you’re a SiteGround customer, head to the Let’s Encrypt page of your cPanel. From there, scroll all the way down and select your WordPress website’s domain name from the dropdown. Choose “Let’s Encrypt SSL” over the wildcard alternative then click or tap the “Install” button.
How do I use an SSL Certificate on my website?
Click SSL/TLS Certificates. Click Add SSL Certificate.
How to activate your certificate:
- Go to the Websites & Domains tab.
- In the section for the domain name you want to use, click Show More.
- Click Hosting Settings.
- In the Security section, select SSL support.
- Select the Certificate you created, and then click OK.
How do I activate my SSL certificate?
Enable SSL/TLS in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Press Alt + f and click on settings.
- Select the Show advanced settings option.
- Scroll down to the Network section and click on Change proxy settings button.
- Now go to the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to the Security category.
- Now check the boxes for your TLS/SSL version.
Where are SSL certificates installed Linux?
The right place to store your certificate is /etc/ssl/certs/ directory. Save your private keys to /etc/ssl/private/ directory.
What is SSL in WordPress?
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is the standard for encrypted communication between servers and browsers. A browser receives and interprets this certificate and verifies its authenticity. Once the verification has been performed, all the data sent through the secure connection is encrypted.
What is SSL certificate for website?
An SSL certificate is a digital certificate that authenticates a website’s identity and enables an encrypted connection. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, a security protocol that creates an encrypted link between a web server and a web browser.
How do I check my SSL certificate?
Chrome has made it simple for any site visitor to get certificate information with just a few clicks:
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar for the website.
- Click on Certificate (Valid) in the pop-up.
- Check the Valid from dates to validate the SSL certificate is current.
How do I get an SSL certificate?
How To Order An SSL Certificate
- Prepare by getting your server set up and getting your WHOIS record updated (it needs to show the correct company name and address), etc.
- Generate the CSR on the server.
- Submit the CSR and other info to the Certificate Authority.
- Have your domain and company validated.