In your menu settings, add a new item using the custom link option. In the URL field, write your anchor with a # symbol in front of it. In the Link Text field, write whatever you would like the menu item to say. Keep in mind that a page jump like #my-anchor will only work on the one page that anchor is on.
How do I make a clickable image in WordPress?
So how to make an image clickable in WordPress? Go to Posts -> Add New or choose any post from Posts -> All Posts menu in your admin dashboard. To add an image into the post click the Add Media button, choose a file you want to insert from your media library and click the Insert into Post button.
To use image as a link in HTML, use the <img> tag as well as the <a> tag with the href attribute. The <img> tag is for using an image in a web page and the <a> tag is for adding a link. Under the image tag src attribute, add the URL of the image.
How to Make a Clickable Image by Adding Link
- Right-click the image and choose Image Properties in the Rich Text Editor.
- Click on the Link tab.
- Enter the URL of the desired page.
- Select Target to New Window to open a new window.
- Click OK button.
- Click Save button and Clear Cache.
How to Link to a Specific Part of a Page
- Give the object or text you’d like to link to a name. …
- Take the name you’ve chosen and insert it into an opening HTML anchor link tag. …
- Place that complete opening <a> tag from above before the text or object you want to link to, and add a closing </a> tag after.
Select a portion of the text on the webpage, right-click and click on “Copy Link to Selected Text”. It will generate a link and automatically copy it on the clipboard.
How do I make an interactive image for my website?
How To Create Interactive Images For A Website
- Create An Interactive-img.com Account.
- Upload your first interactive image.
- Create the hotspots.
- Copy the embed code.
- Embed the image.
- Interactive Image Example.
Simply go to a post or page and create a new gallery. You will see the custom link meta fields for individual images in gallery. You can link an image in the gallery to any post, page, or even an external website. You can also choose whether you would like the link to open in the same or a new window.
Answer: Yes, it is possible to link within the current page, which is called internal linking.
2. Relative URL – Links to an image that is hosted within the website.
No, directly adding a clickable link to an image is not possible. That is because this depends on the viewer and viewers will all differ. In the specific case you mention that you want it “for adding to a web page”, the answers give ways in using a construct to link image and link together.
To create a clickable image online, all you need is a JPG file and a website address (the URL). Just as you can add a link to any text on a web page or Word document, you can add a link to any image file, including JPGs, PNGs and GIFs.