Since Ocean demos are not individual themes but pre-built layouts for the OceanWP theme, you can’t “uninstall” demos in a traditional way (like you would do with a WordPress theme).
How do I change my OceanWP demo?
Go to Theme Panel > Install Demos tab. Click on the demo you want import, a popup will appear. In step 1, install the required plugin for the demo, in step 2, check what you want to import and import the demo.
How do I uninstall OceanWP?
1-Delete the Database
From the cPanel, go to the Databases section of the cPanel. Next, from the Database list, find the right database to your WordPress website. Take a note of the name of the database. Then click on the delete button from the actions.
How do I uninstall a WordPress demo?
First, you need to go to Appearance » Themes page and click on the theme that you want to delete. WordPress will now open theme details in a popup window. You need to click on the Delete button at the bottom right corner of the popup screen. Next, you’ll be asked to confirm that you want to delete the theme.
What is OceanWP demo?
new website demos/templates. These impressive demos/templates are designed to give your visitors the best user experience and (of course) work seamlessly with our extensions and state-of-the-art OceanWP WordPress theme. … This set of website demos/templates has a wide, mixed variety of topics and verticals.
How do I change the theme of my WordPress demo?
Import Your WordPress Theme Demo
- Open the Highend theme options tab.
- Click Import Demos.
- Browse the demos and click Import Demo on the one you want to import.
- Choose which types of content you’d like to import, or simply select All to get the full demo.
- Wait, because it can take a little while.
How do I use custom reset?
- Install “Reset Customizer” automatically or by uploading the ZIP file.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Manage all your sets of theme modifications by going to “Dashboard – Appearance – Backup Customizer”
- Turn off the plugin by deactivating it. Reviews.
How do I delete a WordPress sample page?
Step (1) − Click on Pages → All Pages in WordPress. Step (2) − You can delete Sample Page (Sample Page is created by default in WordPress). When the cursor hovers on the pages, then a few options gets displayed below the Sample Page. Click on Trash option to delete the post.
How do I delete an imported WordPress site?
In your WP dashboard go to Templates and click Delete Imported Website Template.
This will delete previous template and data related to it such as:
- Page Templates.
How do I completely remove WordPress plugins?
For deleting a plugin you have to do these things.
- Delete it from dashboard.
- Access your WordPress files using FTP then go to plugin folder and delete the relevant plugin folder.
- Now delete it from Database. Open Mysql and delete plugin table if it is not there then delete it from wp_options.
How do I delete a WordPress theme and reinstall it?
Solution: Easy Method
- Download a fresh copy of the theme (for Layers, download from layerswp.com)
- From WordPress, go to Appearance → Themes.
- Activate the default WordPress theme (TwentyFifteen etc)
- Now click the thumbnail for the theme you are reinstalling and click the Delete link in the lower-right.