- Log in to your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Add new.
- Search for “Header and Footer Scripts”.
- Click “Install Now” and activate the plugin.
- Open Chrome DevTools. Control + Shift + I. …
- Open the Command Menu. Control + Shif t +P. …
- Type + click the following: “Show Coverage”
- Click the reload button to reload the page and to see which code is loaded.
- Then double click on the JS or CSS file that you want to unminify.
How do I remove a WordPress script?
Using a Plugin
Head Cleaner is plugin for removing scripts and CSS from your WordPress header and footer. Simply download the plugin, go to Settings > Head Cleaner, and select the scripts you don’t need output.
Dequeue Styles and Scripts In WordPress
- You can add the stylesheet link tag directly on the page using the wp_head action.
- You can add the stylesheet link tag directly to the page anywhere.
- You can use the wp_enqueue_scripts action to add a handle to the wp_enqueue_style.
How do I remove a custom code in WordPress?
Go to “Screen Options” and untick “Custom Fields,” or use a plugin http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/custom-write-panel/ to hide editor panels. Or, check the plugin for the code you need to disable each editor option without using the plugin.
How do I remove a plugin from a WordPress script?
How to Remove Plugin Scripts & Stylesheets in WordPress
- 1.) First Option: Deregister. The first step is to use the wp_deregister_style(); and wp_deregister_script(); functions. …
- 2.) Second Option: Remove the Action. …
- 3.) Third Option: Digging Through Files.
What does it mean to escape data in WordPress?
Escaping data is the process of securing output by stripping any unwanted data such as script tags, incorrectly formed HTML and other unwanted data. … Escaping data is a crucial part of secure coding in WordPress and should be considered for all WordPress development.