How do I show items on my homepage in WordPress?
You can do this by going to Settings » Reading page in WordPress admin area. Next, you need to select ‘A static page’ option under ‘Your homepage displays’ section. After that, go ahead and select your home and blog pages.
How do I put featured items on my homepage?
To mark a product as featured go to Products > Products. Find the product you would like to feature and click the Featured Star. Featured products will have the star icon filled in. Another option is to hover over the product title and click on the Quick Edit option.
How do I display products in WooCommerce?
Open the Customizer, click the WooCommerce option, and click on Product Catalog. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show products. Save your changes by clicking Publish.
How do I make a page the front page in WordPress?
You can also do this from the Appearance >> Customizer >> Homepage Settings option.
- Click on Settings >> Reading in your admin dashboard.
- Set Your homepage displays to ‘A static page’
- Select the page you want to set as the Homepage from the dropdown.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
What is the front page in WordPress?
Your front page is the home page of your WordPress site. By default, it displays your blog posts, starting with the most recent entries. WordPress enables you to set the number of posts displayed and even include teasers for other posts (depending on your theme’s options).
What are featured products?
1. Featured Products. Featured Products let you select products from your price sheets to highlight for your customers on the storefront. This can be because either you feel you want to sell more of a particular item, or to feature a specialty item that you would like to offer your customers.
How do I get my product featured on Shopify?
Step 1: From your Shopify Admin, under Online Store > Themes, click Customize. Step 2: Navigate to a Collection page so the Sections in the theme editor update. Step 3: Under Sections > Collection > scroll down to ‘Featured Product’ and click ‘Enable.
How do I display WooCommerce products on a custom page?
How to do it
- Install the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product Tables and choose the settings for your product tables. …
- Open the ‘Edit Product’ screen for the product where you want to add a table of custom fields.
- Add a product table shortcode to the Short Description field.
How do I show items on my WooCommerce homepage in WordPress?
Displaying products with WooCommerce on your Homepage in SpicePress
- Installing the WooCommerce plugin. To install WooCommerce, you can follow this article.
- Managing your Homepage product section. In your WP Admin Panel, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage Section Settings >> Home Shop settings.
How do I add display products to WordPress?
Adding Products to Your WordPress Product Catalog
Simply visit Products » Add New page to enter your product information. On the products screen, you can provide product title, description, short description, product image, and product gallery. Under the ‘Product’ data section, you will find the price options.
How do I change the product display in WooCommerce?
How to Customize the WooCommerce Product Page
- Step 1: Create the Single Product Template. …
- Step 2: Choose a Pre-Designed Product Page Template, or build one from scratch. …
- Step 3: Add the Product Widgets that will make up your page. …
- Step 4: Preview the Product Page With Another Product. …
- Step 5: Set the Conditions.
The product pages for WooCommerce already has support for a sidebar you simply need to go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Single and change the “Layout” option to either “Left Sidebar” or “Right Sidebar”.