How do I change the backend language in WordPress?
To change the WordPress back and frontend language, log in the wp-admin panel > Settings > General. There change the Site Language option to your desired language. Once you save the changes the new language will be applied to your website.
How do I translate a page in WordPress?
Simply go to Appearance » Menus page and click on the ‘Language Switcher’ tab in the left column. Now select the languages you want to display and then click on add to menu button. You will now see languages added to your WordPress navigation menu. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Menu’ button to store your changes.
How do I manually translate a WordPress site?
How to Translate a WordPress Site with TranslatePress
- Step 1: Install and Activate TranslatePress. …
- Step 2: Choose Your Languages. …
- Step 3: Customize the Language Switcher. …
- Step 4: Choose How You Want to Translate Content. …
- Step 5: Start Translating Your WordPress Site.
How do I automatically translate a WordPress site?
To translate your content, you need to go to the WPML » Translation Management page in your WordPress admin. Next, you will see some details about the Advanced Translation Editor. Simply click to continue. You will then see a Summary, where you just need to go ahead and click the ‘Done!
How do I change the language on siteground?
You can change the language for your account and your Site Tools from your Client Area -> Login & Profile -> Language drop down menu. Bear in mind that the language could be changed to English, Spanish, Italian.
How do I translate a WordPress dashboard?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Settings>>General. In the Site Language dropdown list, select the language you want to use. Click Save Changes.
How do I make WordPress multilingual?
How to Create a WordPress Multi Language Site with TranslatePress (In 5 Steps)
- Step 1: Add New Languages to WordPress. …
- Step 2: Translate Your Content Manually. …
- Step 3: Translate Your Plugin and Theme Strings. …
- Step 4: Use Automatic Translation When Possible. …
- Step 5: Translate Your Website’s Metadata.
How do you make your website bilingual?
How to build a multilingual website
- Translate your website content.
- Adapt your visual content.
- Modify your SEO for all languages.
- Enable your site to be multilingual.
How do I change WordPress Plugin language?
Therefore, you can do the following.
- On your WordPress installation go to/wp-content/languages/plugins/.
- Delete Elementor’s . …
- Go to WPML -> String Translation.
- From “Select strings within domain” select “elementor’.
- At the bottom of the table press “Select strings within domain”.
- Select all the strings.
How do I manually translate a Web page?
When you come across a page written in a language you don’t understand, you can use Chrome to translate the page.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the top, click Translate.
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
How can I translate a page for free?
To use Google Translate to translate a website, all you need to do is:
- Open the main Google Translate website.
- Choose the original language of the website (or let Google automatically detect it).
- Choose the language into which you want to translate the website’s content.
- Paste the URL into the box on the left.
How do I automatically translate a Web page?
Launch Google Chrome and go to the Google Translate website i.e. translate.google.com. Type the entire URL of your website in the text box on the left. Select the new language you wish to translate your website into. Click the Translate button.
After saving the settings for Google Language Translator plugin, go to Appearance » Widgets. Drag and drop ‘Google Language Translator’ widget to your blog’s sidebar. Save your widget and preview the Google translator on your website.