How do I add a blog page to WordPress?
In the WordPress admin, go to Pages > Add New. Create a new page called Home and add whatever content to it that you want to use on your home page. Click the Publish button to publish it. Then repeat this, creating another page called Blog.
How do I publish a blog post on WordPress?
To write a post:
- Log in to your WordPress Administration Screen (Dashboard).
- Click the ‘Posts’ tab.
- Click the ‘Add New’ sub-tab.
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
How do I create a blog post page?
Create a blog
- Sign in to Blogger.
- On the left, click the Down arrow .
- Click New blog.
- Enter a name for your blog.
- Click Next.
- Choose a blog address or URL.
- Click Save.
Is a WordPress page a blog?
By default, WordPress displays your blog posts on the homepage. However, if you are making a business website or simply want to customize your homepage, then you may want a separate page for your blog section.
How do I show posts on a page in WordPress?
Firstly, login to your WordPress admin dashboard, then click on ‘Settings > Reading’. Next, select the “Your latest post” option under the ‘Homepage displays’ settings. After that, click on save changes. This is the easiest method of showing posts on your home page in WordPress.
How do I create a post in WordPress step by step?
Creating a WordPress Post
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the Posts link in the navigation menu.
- Click the Add New button on the Posts page.
- Enter a title in the available field. …
- Enter your page content in the available field. …
- Once you have entered your information in the Post, click the Publish button. (
When I publish a post on WordPress Where does it go?
Publish Your Post
Once you’ve clicked Write or gone to My Site → Posts → Add New Post, you will be in the WordPress Editor, where you can write the content you want to show on your new post. Here you can: Write the text of your post. Add images.
How do I publish a post to a specific page in WordPress?
You cannot publish posts to specific pages. You can only create the appearnce you have done so. You cannot post to pages. Pages are static and sit outside the blog structure.
How do I organize my WordPress blog posts?
Let’s take a look at some of the ways you can easily re-order blog posts on your WordPress site: Method 1: Change Post’s Published Date. Method 2: Use Post Types Order Plugin (Drag and Drop) Method 3: Use Drag and Drop in WooCommerce.