If you want to temporarily hide your blog, please use privacy option so only you and logged-in members of the blog can view it.
How do I temporarily disable my WordPress site?
How to Temporarily Disable Your WordPress With the Plugin. Start by installing and Activating the free Disable Site WordPress plugin. After that, locate the Disable Site tab in your dashboard menu and click on it. This brings you to the only settings page from Disable Site.
How do I hide my WordPress site until ready?
How to Hide Your WordPress Site Until It’s Ready
- Set Up Your New WordPress Site.
- Install the SeedProd Plugin.
- Create Your WordPress Coming Soon Page.
- Customize Your Coming Soon Page Template.
- Choose When to Show Your Coming Soon Page.
- Hide Your WordPress Website.
How do I put my WordPress site in maintenance mode?
Navigate to SeedProd -> Settings. Here, you’ll be able to activate your maintenance screen – or coming soon screen – in just seconds. All you need to do is click the Enable Maintenance Mode option, then hit Save All Changes.
How can I hide my website?
How to Hide a Website from Search Engines
- Click Pages.
- Select the page you want to hide. Click SEO page settings and scroll down.
- Click Hide this page from search engines. If the button is grey, the service is inactive. If the button is blue, the service is active.
How do I temporarily disable a website?
How can I temporarily deactivate my website?
- Step 1 – Open the DNS settings. Sign in to your one.com control panel. …
- Step 2 – Deactivate DNS settings. Select DNS Records in the menu at the top and scroll down to Standard DNS settings. …
- Step 3 – Done!