Why is WooCommerce checkout not working?
How do I edit checkout in WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I fix WooCommerce error?
Basic Requirements and Common fixes for WooCommerce Errors
- Update WordPress and WooCommerce to the latest versions. …
- Make sure all plugins are regularly updated.
- Ensure theme compatibility.
- Remove faulty plugins. …
- Enable WP_DEBUG to log all the errors caused by WordPress plugins.
Why are my WooCommerce orders failing?
There are numerous reasons why an order may fail. The most common reason is an error in the payment processor. This could be a one time thing or maybe a glitch with the payment processor. In any case, it would be good to follow up with the customer.
Where is checkout page in WooCommerce?
One Page Checkout Graphical Interface
- Go to: Pages > Add New or Posts > Add New.
- Make sure the editor is in Visual mode.
- Click the One Page Checkout icon.
- Click inside the Products field and type the product name/s to display.
- Select the products to display.
- Select the template to use for product selection fields.
How do I edit WordPress checkout?
After installing and activating this plugin, you can visit WooCommerce => Checkout Fields to begin editing. To edit a field, simply change the desired value and save. To add a field, click Add Field, and to remove, check the field and click Disable/Remove.
How do I change a checkout field in WooCommerce?
Start by visiting plugin settings at “WooCommerce > Settings > Custom Checkout Fields”.
How do I reinstall WordPress WooCommerce?
Installation via WordPress Admin
- Go to: Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “WooCommerce”.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Now and you’re ready for the WooCommerce Wizard.
How do I check my WooCommerce error?
WooCommerce Fatal Errors Log
- Go to WooCommerce > Status > Logs.
- Choose a log from the drop-down labeled fatal-errors. log.
- Click View.
How do I fix fatal errors in WordPress?
How to Fix Fatal Error In WordPress
- 1 Themes. If the issue happened while you were installing or upgrading theme. …
- 2 Plugins. If your site still showing the same error go to the wp-content folder and rename the plugins folder to something else like plugins1 this will disable all plugins on your website. …
- 3 . htaccess file.