In your WordPress admin, navigate to the pages screen : Pages > All Pages. Click the checkbox on top of the title’s column like in the picture below. This will select all your pages.
How do I show pages on WordPress?
To get started, click on Pages within WordPress. You will see a list of all of the pages you’ve created so far. Select any page and scroll down to the Page Attributes box. In this box, there is a drop-down menu under Parent.
Where is Page Settings in WordPress?
If you don’t see the Page settings, click the Settings icon next to publish to expand your sidebar menu.
Accessing Page Attributes
- Go to My Site → Pages.
- Choose a specific page to edit.
- On the right of your screen, under Page Settings, look for Page Attributes.
How do I enable blog pages on WordPress?
- 1From the Dashboard, choose Pages→Add New.
- 2Type a name for the page in the text box toward the top of the page.
- 3Leave the text box blank.
- 4Click the Publish button.
- 5Choose Settings→Reading.
- 6From the Posts Page drop-down list, choose the page you just created.
Why is my new page not showing up on WordPress?
In most you’ll still need to go into your menu settings to move that page where you want it, so you haven’t saved any steps by using auto-add. WordPress automatically uses your page’s title for the navigation label. … Leaving auto-add off ensures that pages aren’t showing up on your menu when you don’t want them there.
How do I add a page to my WordPress Menu not?
If you go to https://wordpress.com/customize/ then click on Widgets, you’ll see three footers. If you click on Footer Three and Add Widget there will be the choice to add a page. Select your page and you’re good to go!
How do I use page attributes in WordPress?
- Go to Pages -> All Pages in your dashboard.
- Find the page About and click the title.
- Locate the Page Attributes metabox to the right of the editor.
- Put the number 1 in the box for Order. This tells WordPress to display this page first on your blog.
- Click the Update button.
How do I change my homepage layout in WordPress?
You can do this by going to Settings » Reading page in WordPress admin area. Next, you need to select ‘A static page’ option under ‘Your homepage displays’ section. After that, go ahead and select your home and blog pages. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save changes’ button to store your settings.
First, click the ‘View All’ tab to see all your site’s pages. After that click the box next to each of the pages you want to add to your menu, and then click on the ‘Add to Menu’ button. Once your pages have been added, you can move them around by dragging and dropping them.
Is a WordPress page a blog?
By default, WordPress displays your blog posts on the homepage. However, if you are making a business website or simply want to customize your homepage, then you may want a separate page for your blog section.
How do I set up a blog page?
Create a blog
- Sign in to Blogger.
- On the left, click the Down arrow .
- Click New blog.
- Enter a name for your blog.
- Click Next.
- Choose a blog address or URL.
- Click Save.
Why is my website not updating?
A: The reason you may not be seeing the updates on your site is because your computer is displaying a cached (older) version of the page. This is what computers do to speed processing time, bringing the page to your screen from your computer instead of getting it from the source, the web.