How do I disable comment box in WordPress?
Select the specific post from All Posts and click Edit Post. Below the writing area, you’ll see a heading Discussion. If you cannot see this option, enable “Discussion” under “Screen Options”. In the Discussion box, uncheck “Allow comments”.
How do I turn off comments on a post?
At the top-right corner of the post, click the three dots. In the three-dots menu, click “Turn Off Commenting.” And immediately, Facebook will disable comments on that post.
How do I change Comment settings in WordPress?
- Click on Posts or Pages in your dashboard.
- Click on the title of post or page you want to enable (or disable) comments on.
- In the settings sidebar on the right, find and open the Discussion tab.
- Select Allow Comments to enable comments, or deselect the option in order to disable comments:
How do I get rid of comment box?
Right-click the comment, and choose Delete Comment. To delete all the comments in the document, go to the Review tab, click the down-arrow on Delete, and choose Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I turn off leave a reply in WordPress?
Pages > All Pages > Select All, > Edit > Apply > change comments from “no change” to “do not allow”. You can use these settings on single posts and pages too in case there are some pages you want people to “leave a reply”.
How do I disable comments on my Facebook cover photo?
- The turn off comments is only available in groups: There is no way to turn off commenting for posts on your Business Page. …
- The current Facebook profile and cover picture would always be public: …
- You can’t disable comments for everyone on your public profile info:
How do I disable comments on my Facebook business page?
Head over to your Facebook Page settings > General > Page Moderation. Now add common symbols such as “.” and words like “to,” “you,” etc., to the forbidden keyword list in your Facebook page administration. P.S. It will turn off commenting for all such comments on all your Facebook posts and ads altogether.
How do I control comments on WordPress?
Change comment approval settings in WordPress
- Log in to WordPress.
- Go to Settings > Discussion.
- Locate the Before a comment appears section.
- Check or uncheck the box next to the lines: …
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Save Changes.
- Try to comment without being signed in, to see if the settings have changed.
How do I leave comments on my WordPress blog?
In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.
How do I filter comments in WordPress?
To filter spam comments from your WordPress website, you can use Akismet. It’s a spam filtering WordPress plugin and is developed by Automattic. Once you mark a comment as spam, Akismet will learn to catch similar comments in the future.