How do I create a new email in WooCommerce?
To create a custom WooCommerce Email, you should understand the main WC_Email class. You can find it at includes/emails/class-wc-email. php or read it online on GitHub. This class is extending the WC_Settings_API class which is used for any settings related things in WooCommerce.
How do I add a customer email to WooCommerce?
The WooCommerce admin allows some basic customization of this default email layout. These options could be accessed after logging in to the WordPress Admin and going to WooCommerce > Settings > Emails > Email Sender Options. These options include: Set the From name/address (visible to the customer)
How do WooCommerce emails work?
Each of these WooCommerce order emails is automatically triggered when a shopper completes a certain action on your site. For example, the “New order” email is automatically sent to a customer when they complete a purchase on your site, and the “Reset password” email is sent when a customer resets their password.
How do I find my WooCommerce email template?
Basically, go into the woocommerce folder and navigate to the `templates` sub-folder. Inside there you’ll see another sub-folder called `emails`. You can grab any and all of those files, and copy them (don’t “move”) into your theme folder into `woocommerceemails`.
How do I create a custom email template in WooCommerce?
You can customize the emails via your wp-admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Emails. Here you’ll find the ability to customize all of the emails that WooCommerce sends both to you as a store admin, and to your customers.
How do I create a custom email template in WordPress?
First thing you need to do is install and activate the Email Templates plugin. Upon activation, simply go to Appearance » Email Templates to create and modify your email templates. Email Templates plugin uses the WordPress customizer which allows you to create your own beautiful templates with live preview.
How do I create a new customer in WooCommerce?
If you want to create a new user for the customer, go to your WordPress dashboard, hover over Users and click Add new. When adding a new customer ensure that you set their role as “Customer” and enter in their billing and shipping details.
How do I add a logo to my WooCommerce email?
How to add brand logo in WooCommerce emails
- Click on the Header sidebar menu.
- Navigate to Header Image sub-menu.
- Click on the Select image and select your logo from the media library/ your computer.
- Then, click on the Publish button at the top right-hand corner of the top of the customized email editor.
How do I change the email recipient in WooCommerce?
From the Dashboard:
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings.
- Click on the Email tab.
- Next click on the New order link.
- Change the email in the Recipient(s) option to the clients email.
- Click Save changes.
- Also in the Email Options change the email in the “From” Email Address box to the clients email as well.
How do I send a bulk email to WooCommerce?
How to send emails to WooCommerce multiple email recipients
- Step 1: Install and activate the WooCommerce Multiple Email Recipients plugin. …
- Step 2: Configure the additional email address settings. …
- Step 3: Sending WooCommerce customer emails to multiple addresses.
How do I collect emails from WooCommerce?
Different Ways To Capture Emails in WooCommerce
- Offer Coupon Codes. …
- Integrate Forms With Your Email Marketing Service. …
- Add a Form To Your Sidebar. …
- Add Forms After Your Content. …
- Use Exit-Intent Pop-ups. …
- Build a Dedicated Landing Page. …
- Use A Lightweight WordPress Theme. …
- Caching Plugin to speed up your site.
How do I know if WooCommerce is sending Emails?
To check, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Email and ensure that under “Enable this email notification” is ticked for processing orders.
How do I test my email in WooCommerce?
To do this, in your admin dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Email Settings and open the New Order email. Then, in the Recipient(s) field, type the email addresses where you want to receive the email template. Make sure that the option “Enable this email notification” is enabled and then press Save changes.