How do I deactivate a website?
Delete a site
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage Site.
- Click General. Delete this site.
- To confirm that you want to delete the site, click Delete.
How do I disconnect a domain from WordPress?
Disconnecting the Application
You can indirectly disconnect a domain from Managed WordPress by changing the domain for your website in the App Center. To do this, select the Change Domain action by the corresponding website name and select a new domain on the following page.
How do I transfer my domain from WordPress to Kajabi?
8 Easy Steps for Moving Your WordPress Blog to Kajabi
- Create a front page directing people to your new blog URL. …
- Look at your WordPress stats. …
- Use the stats to guide which posts you’ll move to Kajabi. …
- Find the evergreen posts. …
- Make published posts into Drafts (or delete them) …
- Add text to your 404 page.
Does Kajabi work with WordPress?
Fortunately, you can easily integrate Kajabi with your existing WordPress site. This integration lets you either use Kajabi’s digital marketing functions alongside WordPress or gradually transition from it.
Can I use Kajabi if I already have a website?
If you wish to keep your third-party website active while utilizing the many other solutions Kajabi has to offer, connect your existing website to your new Kajabi Pages with a link. This allows your site visitors to navigate seamlessly between your third-party homepage to your landing pages built with Kajabi.
On a separate page, log in to your domain registrar account and navigate to the DNS Settings. Navigate to your DNS Records in your Domain Registrar DNS settings. Click Save. Then, on the Kajabi domain settings page, Click Done, Let’s Verify CNAME.
How do I embed Kajabi in WordPress?
How to customize and embed a Kajabi form in a WordPress website
- Go to Marketing- Click Forms.
- Create a new form-give it a name.
- Click embed- Here you will see the embed code, which you can take and copy this code as per instructions that are provided by your theme.
Is Kajabi better than Thinkific?
While Thinkific has a good amount of course template options, Kajabi outshines with superior features and course delivery. Kajabi also has a mobile app, which allows you to connect with members in your community no matter where you are.
Does Kajabi have an API?
On Kajabi, the API Key and API Secret are commonly used to create integrations between third-party applications and Kajabi through Zapier.