To change the WordPress back and frontend language, log in the wp-admin panel > Settings > General. There change the Site Language option to your desired language. Once you save the changes the new language will be applied to your website.
How do I change my WordPress admin to English?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Settings>>General. In the Site Language dropdown list, select the language you want to use. Click Save Changes.
How do I change administrator language?
Tip: To change the language of your Admin console, go to Choose a language for your Admin console.
- Sign in to your Google Admin console. Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Account settings. Profile.
- Click Language.
- Select a language from the list.
How can I change the language in WordPress?
To change your WordPress site language, go to Settings → General and look for the Site Language drop-down. Once you save your changes, WordPress will automatically install the language file for you. Again, this will: Change your default WordPress dashboard language into the language that you selected.
How do I change the language on siteground?
You can change the language for your account and your Site Tools from your Client Area -> Login & Profile -> Language drop down menu. Bear in mind that the language could be changed to English, Spanish, Italian.
How do I change WordPress dashboard language Wpml?
WPML provides you with an option to enable this, on the Users -> Your Profile page. In the WPML language settings section select the Set admin language as editing language check-box to dynamically change the WordPress administration language, according to the content’s language.
How do I change the language on WordPress Godaddy?
Click Settings, and follow the prompt to create an account, which you’ll need to do the automatic translations. Set your original language, and select the first language you’d like to translate into. Once you’ve chosen, click to save settings.
How do I change my Google Admin to English?
Change the default language
- Sign in your Google Workspace account and go to Google Account.
- Click Personal info.
- Scroll down to the General preferences for the web panel.
- Click Language.
- Under Preferred language, click Edit .
- Choose your language.
- (Optional) Select your country/region.
- Click Select.
Where is the language file in WordPress?
Place the localization files in the language folder, either in the plugin languages folder or as of WordPress 3.7 in the plugin languages folder normally under wp-content . The full path would be wp-content/languages/plugins/my-plugin-fr_FR.mo .
How do I change the default language on a website?
- Open the browser settings.
- Click “Show advanced settings…”
- In the advanced section scroll down to find “Languages”.
- Click “Language and Input Settings”
- Click “Add” and select the language or language+region choice you want from the list available.
How do I change the default language on translate?
Ex: How do I change the Default Language? You might want to make the language you translated your website into the first one. To do this, go to Settings -> TranslatePress and set the Use subdirectory for default language option to Yes.
How do I change the language on WooCommerce?
Change WooCommerce dashboard language. Create a multilingual WooCommerce store.
2. How to Change WooCommerce Dashboard Language
- Go to Settings → General in your WordPress dashboard.
- Find the Site Language drop-down.
- Select the language that you want to use in your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Save your changes.