Go to: Products > Add Product (or edit an existing one). Select the Attributes tab in the Product Data. There you can choose any of the attributes that you’ve created in the dropdown menu. Select Add.
How do I change product attributes in WooCommerce?
You can add either a new item or edit an existing one.
- Edit or Create a Product and scroll down to the Product Data Section. …
- Go to the Attributes menu.
- Here, you can see there is a dropdown menu that says Custom product attribute and an ‘Add’ button beside it.
How do I remove product attributes in WordPress?
3- Delete all product attributes
- What field do you want to edit: Edit attributes.
- Select type of edit: Clear value.
- Click on Execute now.
How do I change product categories in WordPress?
Click on Quick Edit option under one of the products. You’ll see the list of categories in the Product Categories block on the right. Check the categories to which you want to assign the product. Click on Update button to save the changes.
How do I add categories to WordPress products?
Adding WooCommerce Category
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Make sure you select the correct menu from the drop-down.
- Click on “Select” to load the menu.
- Select the “Product categories” tab.
- Check the Categorie to be added.
- Press the “Add to Menu” or “Add to Column” button.
How do you show product attributes?
How to show attributes on the WooCommerce product page
- Go to: Products > Add Product (or edit an existing one).
- Select the Attributes tab in the Product Data section.
What is slug in WordPress?
In WordPress, the slug is the editable part of the URL of a page. Located at the very end of a URL, the slug most often contains keywords separated by hyphens. It may also contain the day, month, time, random numbers, the author name, and more, depending on the site’s permalinks structure.
How do I find the WooCommerce product category in WordPress?
Q. How do I find a product category ID in WooCommerce? To find the WooCommerce product category ID, you need to go WooCommerce Dashboard → Products → Categories → hover over a [category name] → click [category name] or click Edit when it appears → find the URL. For example: tag_ID=16 where 16 is the ID of the category.
How do I change the order of categories in WooCommerce?
How to change the order of product category in WooCommerce
- Go to Product Categories and navigate the Catalogues tag.
- Click UPCP Product Catalogue.
- Scroll down to the UPCP Product Catalogue box.
- Drag and drop your categories to the new order.
How do I delete all products in WooCommerce?
Three ways you can delete products from your WooCommerce store
- Go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Choose the Screen Options to increase the products to be displayed.
- Select products one-by-one. Or apply filters based on category, stock status, product type.
- Click on Bulk Actions and select Move to Trash .
How do I show single WooCommerce products in WordPress?
If you want to display a “detailed” variable product (as in it’s single product page) on your home page, you need to:
- Create a simple WordPress page and make it your home page.
- In that page, within the WordPress content text editor, you will paste a woocommerce shortcode.
How do you edit a single product page?
How to edit the WooCommerce product page programmatically
- Edit the meta-information.
- Switch to a custom template for a specific product category. Edit the single-product.php file. Create a new content-single-product.php file. Create custom template editing your new content-single-product.php file.