You can also add the social icon menu in your WordPress sidebar. Simply go to Appearance » Widgets page and drag the ‘Navigation Menu’ widget in the sidebar widget area. In the Select Menu dropdown, you should select the social menu that you created above and click on the ‘Save’ button.
Go to the WordPress Dashboard section, hover mouse to “Media”, then select “Add New.” From the Media Library, open the icon’s image, and copy the direct link.
- Paste the HTML code, and use the image as a link.
- Save widget.
- Refresh the site, and check whether the icon placement was successful.
How do you add an icon to Blogger?
How to Change Your Blogger Favicon
- Log in to your Blogger account and click the “Design” option under the blog you wish to configure.
- Click “Edit” from the “Favicon” option found in the upper left section of the screen.
- Click “Browse” to find the image on your computer that you want to use as a favicon.
Adding these buttons to your Blogger blog is fairly straightforward. Navigate to your Blogger dashboard, select Design, follow by Edit under the “Blog Posts” box and a popup will open. This popup will have a “Show Share Buttons” option, select this and select Save in the popup and Save on the main page.
Adding social media icons to the header in an existing menu
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize > Menus.
- Go to the Header section and press the Add items button.
- Then select the icon of the social media platform you want to add, enter the URL, and press Add to Menu.
How to Add Social Media Icons to Header or Footer
- Go to Appearance → Customize.
- Expand the Menus panel.
- Select the menu to edit or +Add a Menu.
- Click +Add Items.
- Check the menu location where you would like the icons to appear.
- Click Save & Publish.
How To Add An Instagram Widget In Your Blog?
- Go to Template >> Backup/Restore >> Download (In case something goes wrong).
- Open a new tab and switch on to Instagram Website.
How do I create a favicon icon?
How to create a Favicon for Your Website
- Step 1: Create Your Image. You can design a favicon image using an editor like Fireworks, Photoshop, Corel Paint, or a free, open-source alternative like GIMP. …
- Step 2: Convert the Image. …
- Step 3: Upload the Image to Your Website. …
- Step 4: Add Basic HTML Code.
What favicon means?
A favicon (/ˈfæv. ɪˌkɒn/; short for favorite icon), also known as a shortcut icon, website icon, tab icon, URL icon, or bookmark icon, is a file containing one or more small icons, associated with a particular website or web page.