If you don’t already see Testimonials in your list of options in the left sidebar of your dashboard, go to Settings → Writing → Content Types and turn on the Testimonials option. Choose the number of projects you’d like to display on testimonial pages.
How do I add a testimonial to my WordPress site?
From your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Testimonials > Add New. Here, you can add a testimonial title, the testimonial itself, as well as customer information such as their name, company, and website. Any customer images can be set in the Featured Image area.
How do I add testimonials to my website?
4 tips for adding testimonials to your website
- Include customers’ headshots. …
- Link to your clients’ websites. …
- Use different content types. …
- Only use testimonials you own. …
- Add customer quotes to your homepage. …
- Include product-specific customer reviews on product pages. …
- Create a dedicated testimonials page on your site.
How do I create a testimonial slider in WordPress?
Then, to create a customer testimonial slider in WordPress, you’ll need to follow these 5 steps:
- Install and activate Soliloquy slider plugin.
- Install and activate the Dynamic addon.
- Create a new featured content image slider.
- Select testimonial as your post type.
- Publish the customer testimonial slider in WordPress.
How do you show testimonials?
Show testimonials in image galleries. Display reviews on your contact page. Add single testimonials to your about page. Curate UGC reviews on product pages.
How do I edit a testimonial in WordPress?
Go to Settings → Writing → Content Types, uncheck the Testimonials option, save your changes, and then re-check the Testimonials option and save your changes again.
How long should testimonials be on website?
Give a reasonable deadline (usually a couple of weeks is adequate), and an idea of how long you would like the testimonial to be. Aim for shorter — no more than a few paragraphs, or about 200 words.