Why is WooCommerce not automatically sending?
It’s possible that you’ve inadvertently disabled your emails from sending. To check, in the WordPress dashboard go to WooCommerce > Settings > Emails and for each of your transactional emails, click “Manage” and check that the “Enable this email notification” box is ticked before you save changes.
How do I fix email notifications in WooCommerce?
How to Fix WooCommerce Not Sending Emails
- Step 1: Check WooCommerce Email Notification Settings. …
- Step 2: Install WooCommerce SMTP Plugin. …
- Step 3: Check the From Email in WooCommerce. …
- Step 4: See Sent WooCommerce Order Emails. …
- Step 5: Resend WooCommerce Order Emails. …
- Monitor WooCommerce Email Deliverability.
How do I know if WooCommerce is sending emails?
To check, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Email and ensure that under “Enable this email notification” is ticked for processing orders.
How do I test my email in WooCommerce?
To do this, in your admin dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Email Settings and open the New Order email. Then, in the Recipient(s) field, type the email addresses where you want to receive the email template. Make sure that the option “Enable this email notification” is enabled and then press Save changes.
How do I send an email order in WooCommerce?
Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings tab in the left column of the Dashboard. Switch to Emails tab at the top of the page. Here select Processing Order email and click on Configure to the right of it. In the Enable/Disable block select Enable this email notification option to send it automatically.
What email does WooCommerce use?
By default, WordPress uses PHP mail to send transactional emails. That means your emails are sent via your web server. The problem is, most WordPress hosting companies don’t have servers properly configured for sending emails.
Why does WooCommerce mail go to spam?
Here Are Some Common Causes: Your WooCommerce email setup might not be configured correctly. Check and update it as may be required. The content of your newsletter (your emails to customers) may contain elements of “spammy content.” Check to see if the emails you’re sending are ending up in the Spam folder.
How do I change my WooCommerce email?
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings.
- Click on the Email tab.
- Next click on the New order link.
- Change the email in the Recipient(s) option to the clients email.
- Click Save changes.
- Also in the Email Options change the email in the “From” Email Address box to the clients email as well.
How do I test SMTP WordPress?
Simply install the plugin and then go to your wp-admin > Tools > Check Email. It may look daunting at first talking about SendMail path and SMTP servers, but all you need to do is enter in an email you have access to in the “Send a test email” settings and then click on “Send test email”.
How do I send an email from WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress site as the administrator. In the left-hand pane, click WP Mail SMTP, and then click Settings. The WP Mail SMTP general settings page appears. Under Mail, in the From Email text box, type the e-mail address you want to use as the sender.
How do I find my SMTP WordPress?
Option 1 — Using the Setup Wizard
- Navigate to the WP MAIL SMTP > Settings page.
- Click the Launch Setup Wizard button.
- Click the Let’s Get Started button.
- Select Other SMTP. …
- The next page lists all of your configuration options in different sections.
- SMTP settings. …
- Enable Authentication – toggle this option.
How do I send WordPress without Plugin?
- Use a real address. Dafult is email@example.com . This can be filtered with wp_mail_from.
- Use SMTP to send email. You can do this with phpmailer_init action.
- Disable headers.
- Contact hosting providers and confirm that your server is not blacklisted by Gmail.