Upon activation, simply create a new post or edit an existing one. You will notice the new ‘Page Links To’ meta box below the post editor. Click on ‘A custom URL’ to add the link you want to add to post title. Now you can save or publish your post.
How to Create Anchor Links in WordPress with Gutenberg
- Highlight the header in the Gutenberg block and click on “Advanced” on the right-hand side. You will then see an option to add an HTML Anchor. …
- If you want to link to it, simply create a hyperlink on your anchor text.
In the WordPress admin, go to Pages > Add New. Create a new page called Home and add whatever content to it that you want to use on your home page. Click the Publish button to publish it. Then repeat this, creating another page called Blog.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for “Page Links To” plugin.
- Install and activate it.
- Create new post/page or edit an existing one.
- Scroll down to Page Links To tab.
- Choose “A Custom URL” radio button.
- Enter any URL you want.
- Choose if you want to open link in a new tab.
Adding Links in WordPress
- From the WordPress post or page editor, select the text that you want be hyperlinked.
- Once you have that text selected, click the hyperlink button in the toolbar.
- This will bring up a box where you can enter the URL of your hyperlink.
WordPress: How to add a file link
- Login to your admin area.
- Navigate to the page or post you want to insert the link/document.
- Place your cursor where you want the link to appear.
- Click the “Add media” icon. ( …
- Choose “Select Files” and find the file you want to upload from your computer.
To include a link in any text message, just type or paste the full URL into your message. Most messaging platforms will automatically turn the URL into a link that allows recipients of the message to click and access the linked page or content.
Use the “@” and start typing the name of the business page. Then select the correct business page from the drop down list and your post will appear on their wall. You also create a link in your status update to the business page you are referring to.
- Go to Plugins in the Admin menu.
- Click on the button Add new.
- Search for WP External Links and click Install Now.
- Click on the Activate plugin link.
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web
- Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink.
- Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu.
- In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.