Option 2: Using NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce plugin
- Go to Add New under Plugins in your WordPress dashboard menu.
- Search for NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce in the Keyword box.
- Hit Install and Activate buttons.
- Click on the Remove Related icon inserted in the sidebar.
Set up Related Products, Up-Sells and Cross-Sells
- Go to WooCommerce > Products and select the product on which you’d like to show an up-sell or cross-sell.
- Scroll down to the Product Data panel.
- Select the Linked Products tab in the left menu.
- Add the product you wish to link to by searching for it.
How do I hide categories from being displayed on shop page WooCommerce?
Tick the ‘Catalog Visibility’ option on the plugin settings page so that the hidden categories and products do appear on the WooCommerce shop page, but customers must enter a password to access the content within. Tick the ‘Catalog Visibility’ option to show the hidden categories and products in menus and widgets.
How do I hide products from my shop page WooCommerce?
The standard method to hide WooCommerce products
Open up the product you’d like to hide in the ‘Edit product’ screen. The ‘Catalog visibility’ option (in the ‘Publish’ widget to the right) lets you decide which shop pages the product will be listed on. Select the ‘Hidden’ option.
You have a few options when it comes to hiding WooCommerce Related Products;
- Add some code directly to a child theme’s functions. php file (most technical)
- Add some code to the main functions. …
- Use some CSS to stop related products from rendering on the product page (pretty easy)
try to open up your wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/related. php file. Change the ‘Related Products’ to whatever you want but remember that is. Changing ‘Related Products’ into ‘other text’ in the related.
Show Related Products Using WooCommerce Linked Products
- Access the WordPress dashboard.
- Click All Products in the Products menu.
- Select the product you want to add upsells to.
- Open the Linked Products tab.
- Add the related product or products in the Upsells field.
- Click Update to apply the upsell.
How to Set Up Related Products in WooCommerce
- Step 1: Access the Linked Products Area of Your Product Page. To start, you’ll need to log in to your WordPress dashboard, and navigate to the product page for an item you wish to up-sell or cross-sell. …
- Step 2: Add Your Related Products. …
- Step 3: Preview Your Related Products.
WooCommerce linked products functionality allows to stimulate customers’ purchasing experience and increase profitability of website with effective cross and upselling techniques.
How do I hide specific product category in WooCommerce?
Log in to your WordPress admin panel and head over to WooCommerce –> Settings –> Products -> Protected categories to configure the plugin’s settings. If you want to hide your protected product categories from your store, untick both boxes next to the Category Visibility option.
How do you hide categories?
Go to Plugins > Add New. Search for ‘Ultimate Category Excluder’, Install and Activate it. Go to Settings > Category Excluder. Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
How do I hide uncategorized product category in WooCommerce?
How to Remove an Uncategorized Product Category in WooCommerce
- Go to Products → Categories.
- Choose the category that you want to make it the default one.
- Click Make default.
- Locate Uncategorized.
- Click Delete.
How do I make WooCommerce private?
To define private categories globally, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Fees and Discounts. Set the ‘Restricted Content’ field to ‘Specified Categories’ then in the ‘Restricted Categories’ field enter the categories you’d like to keep private.
How do you show only products of specific categories in the WooCommerce shop page?
In WooCommerce shop or archive pages you can display only products, only categories or both products and categories together.
Follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “show subcategories” from Category Display.
- Click on Save Changes.