How do I get the URL for my WordPress logo?
And we can use the following WordPress functions to get access to the information we need:
- home_url() function returns the Homepage URL of the WordPress site.
- get_theme_mod(‘custom-logo’) function call returns the image ID of the custom logo.
How do I change my WordPress logo URL?
How to Change the Logo and URL on the WordPress Login Page
- In your administrator dashboard, open the Plugins section and click “Add New”. …
- On your computer, locate the image file you wish to use for the new logo. …
- Using an FTP client, upload the image file to the wp-content directory of your WordPress installation.
Where is the logo in WordPress?
Go to Appearance → Customize and click on the Site Identity section. Click Select logo to open the Media Manager. Upload a new image, or select one that’s already in your Media Library. Click Set as logo, and you’ll see your logo appear in the preview window.
If you have a menu option to insert a link, click to highlight the logo image and choose that option. If you have a button in an HTML editor, click to highlight the logo and click the button. Type the URL for the link, when prompted.
How do I add a logo to my WordPress header?
You can add a png logo to your header by Selecting Customize (which is next to themes) > then select Site identity, then click on Add Logo, you should then be able to upload the logo of your choice. Then click on Set As Logo in the bottom right corner. After your done be sure to click on Save & Publish.
How do I add a logo to my WordPress header code?
How to Add a Custom Logo to Your Site’s Header
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard. …
- Select “Customize” from the drop down menu under “Appearance”. …
- Select the menu option for “Header” or “Logo” settings. …
- Once you’ve found the area that controls your header, click “Select Image”.
How can I add my logo image to my website logo?
To add a Site Logo element to a page:
- Add a new page or edit an existing one.
- Click on Edit with Elementor button.
- From the left dashboard, search for a “Site Logo”.
- Drag and drop the Site Logo element to your page.
- A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
- Edit the settings and Update the page.
Navigate to Footer Styles tab and enable Show Footer Logo option. In Logo Upload block, click on Select image and choose the suitable logo image from Media Library. Otherwise, you can upload it from your hard drive. Now click on Save and Publish button to save the changes.
To use image as a link in HTML, use the <img> tag as well as the <a> tag with the href attribute. The <img> tag is for using an image in a web page and the <a> tag is for adding a link. Under the image tag src attribute, add the URL of the image. With that, also add the height and width.
How do I turn an image into a URL?
Turn an image in your email into a clickable link
- Copy the URL you want to link to your image.
- Drag-and-drop the image that you want to turn into a link into your template.
- Click the image to open the toolbar and then click Link > Web Page.
- Paste the copied URL into the Link URL Field.
How do I turn a picture into a URL?
Here’s our step-by-step guide to making a picture into a link using HTML:
- Step 1: Select your image. First, find the image you want to use. …
- Step 2: Optimize size and scale. …
- Step 3: Upload your image and get the URL. …
- Step 4: Specify your destination URL. …
- Step 5: Create your HTML. …
- Step 6: Paste your code as needed.