How do I create an offer in WooCommerce?
Make an Offer for WooCommerce
- Download Make an Offer for WooCommerce . zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- At the Admin Panel, go to Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded after purchase.
- Install and Activate the extension.
How do you add an offer on WordPress?
To display a random coupon in your WordPress sidebar, you can go to Appearance » Widgets page and add the ‘WP Coupons Widget’ to your sidebar. You can provide a title for your widget and then click on the Save button to store your changes.
How do I add a sale price in WooCommerce?
Go to Products from your WordPress dashboard and Edit the product that you want to put on sale. In the General section of the Product Data meta box there is a Sale price field. Enter the discounted price amount in it. In this case I would like to offer a 50% discount so I set the sale price from $29.99 to $14.99.
How do I discount all products in WooCommerce?
The WooCommerce store offers a discount of 20% on all its products. On the Rule page, enter the rule name and choose the discount type as “Product Adjustment” as illustrated below, In the filter section, Choose “All Products” as it is a store-wide discount.
How do I add a combo offer in WooCommerce?
- Please make sure that you installed WooCommerce.
- Go to plugins in your dashboard and select “Add New”
- Search for “WooCommerce Combo Offers”, Install & Activate it.
- Now when you create/edit a product you can choose product type is “Combo Product”, then add many products as you want.
How do you do a BOGO sale on WooCommerce?
You can find the options of the BOGO plugin at WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Buy One Get One Free.
How do I add free products to WooCommerce?
In the rules section, Choose the Condition type as “Coupons” and create your own coupon. The customer will receive a free product for making the purchase from the specified categories. The WooCommerce add free product to cart automatically once the customer applies the coupon before checkout.
How do I enable coupons in WooCommerce?
To use coupons with WooCommerce.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > General > Enable coupons.
- Tick the checkbox to Enable the use of coupon codes.
- Save Changes.
How do I show coupons in WooCommerce?
Step1: Configure Coupon settings
- Go to WooCommerce > Coupons from your dashboard.
- From the Coupons window, click on the Add Coupon button.
- From General panel configure the Discount type and Coupon amount.
- Select My Account option from the Make coupon available in multi-select combo box.
- Now, Publish the coupon.
How do you set a variable Product price in WooCommerce?
How to change the price of a variable product on WooCommerce: A step-by-step guide
- Log in to your WooCommerce store’s dashboard.
- On the dashboard, click products on the left panel.
- Choose the product you want to edit.
- Click the Variations tab from the Product data menu.
How do you use woo discount rules?
You can do this by jumping over to the Plugins page in your WordPress admin dashboard. Just search the plugin name and install it right from there. Once the plugin has been installed and activated, you need to access the main settings page to configure everything. To do this, click on WooCommerce > Woo Discount Rules.
How do I edit price in WooCommerce?
How do I change the price of a product in WooCommerce?
- First, log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Next, from the navigation menu on the left, click the Products link.
- Choose the product you wish to edit.
- In the Product Data panel, select the General tab.
- Update the Regular Price field or Sale Price field with a number.